Tuesday, August 22, 2006
My First Meme!
Shannon gave me my first meme. It's this bookish type one. Well...here I go!
1. One book that changed your life: Introduction to the Devout Life St Francis de Sales - See post I wrote on it for reasons. Keys of the Kingdom by A.J. Cronin had a huge impact on me as a kid as well. I think that it was this book that began my understand about what Priesthood really was.
2. One book that you've read more than once: One?! Um The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe CS Lewis -Also the first book I ever read.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: Desert Islands for Dummies
4. One book that made you laugh: My Family and Other Animals Gerald Durrell - Who knew that natural science could be this good?
5. One book that made you cry: Seven Little Australians Ethel Turner - How DARE Ethel kill off Judy. I've never been able to get over it.
6. One book that you wish had been written: Hard one. Have been thinking about this one for ages. Will get back to you 'cause I want to post this before I leave work!
7. One book that you wish had never been written: Any Jane Austin sequels. Why set yourself up for failure?
8. One book you're currently reading: Return to Modesty Wendy Shalit - Very good read!
9. One book you've been meaning to read: Well I've been meaning to read Return to Modesty but I'm actually reading that now, so .... CS Lewis' Sci-fi Trilogy. Have been meaning to read them for AGES.
10. Seriously, all the people I know have been tagged so if you haven't been tagged by this one ... consider it done! Also if Meg ever gets herself organised into the blogsphere she's tagged too.