Tuesday, September 12, 2006


It’s Finally Over! There is Much Rejoicing.

Yes, after what seems like an eternity, I , Miss Monification, will finally become:
(clears throat)
Miss Monification B.Com, BA (Deakin).

I graduate on the 26th of October.

You can have no idea how much I wanted to cry with relief when I got that news. I finally get to wear my trencher, cape and colours. Well, one colour. I’m wearing my Commerce colour because that’s the degree I really wanted. Arts was like my sidedish. The colour is described as buttercup yellow. What a lovely name for a colour! It will suit my very happy mood perfectly!

4 comments:

aaron said...

You probably won't believe it, but I'll be wearing a pink stole when I graduate at the end of '07!

And whats more amazing is the pink sole is for Engineering!

Miss Monification said...

Wow! You'll match my blog!

augustinus said...

Congratulations!

LYL said...

Congratulations Miss M!!

It's a lovely feeling, isn't it?

Aaron, engineering graduates in Tassie wear a lovely emerald green trim on their black hood.

I chose engineering for its colour.
;)