Sunday, April 20, 2008


5 Sleeps To Go!

Who would have thought! Works finished...pretty much, my last weekend is nearly over and I have only a couple more days to sort my life out into three piles... taking, leaving and piffing.

I'm not really sure what I think of this whole business... I actaully feel exhausted but I don't feel like I am leaving! Really bizarre really.

Yesterday I began my "rounds", as Nick called them, in earnest. I met up with Frank for Breakfast, Greg and Richard for Lunch, Nick for Coffee and had dinner at Alex and Helen's place with Jackie, Connor and Connor's brother Nathan and finished up the night playing poker. Which I was appalling at because I had faboulous hands with atrocious kickers!

Today I went to my favourite Breakfast place... Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder.... Otherwise known as "Stephanie's". Then I went to work for four hours clearing everything out and pulling down all my "girls" on the wall. I love my girls. They will certainly be coming with me! If you've ever been into my office you'll know what I'm talking about!

Then I went to the Seminary for the Family and Friends day. I will really miss those boys a lot! I love them heaps and am so proud of them (most of the time!). They really do inspire me a lot and keep me grounded. Sometimes the try and ground me too much... but hey, I guess I need it!

Then I caught up with my beautiful Bernadette for a coffee which was just lovely.

NOW I am heading off to Mass and THEN I have to take all of my stuff back to Mum and Dad's place. PHEW! What a weekend!

That's just the beginning... The next week is INSANE. I fly out on Friday night and I am almost frightened about how much I have to do in the next week. Well... enough for now!

No comments: